Friday, July 28, 2006

Bread Drops

I love doing bread drops during the week. What we try to do is connect with the guest during the week by dropping them a loaf of bread at their home.

It is great. Mostly we have a welcomed and surprised responses. Last night I attempted 7 drops. (I couldn't complete one because security doors in the apartment.) At Paul and Sandy May's house I was greeted with super enthusiasm! They connected with the church a few weeks back at Super Saturday, they have loved it!

They had some friends over and took me in the back yard to meet them. Everyone was friendly and excited. It is so awesome to be around people who just want to know more about Jesus and are pumped to tell their friends! Paul and Sandy, Way to go!

I am just stoked about the next few months. Looking forward to this Sunday morning when I will be speaking on the series Zip It. This week is "Criticism Gone Bad." Use the E invite to invite a friend. This is tag team deal ya know!

4 comments:

Brad said...

Dude sounds like you're kicking some goals in Iowa! Keep it up brother

joshua said...

great to hear from you! Things are great! we really are moving forward big time!

Anonymous said...

My daughter-in-love, "SAM" (Sandy Adele May), told me about the "bread drop" and her and Paul's enthusiam for the Jordan Creek Family fellowship. Praising the Lord for HIS LOVE! Amen! mcm

joshua said...

Thanks for the encouraging note. We are thrilled to have them as a part of the church family. They are so excited, and so personable. Its awesome!