Thursday, June 12, 2008

Week Away


Spent last week in Northern Minnesota and Canada with my Brother in Law, Daine. Man was it ever great to get a way for a few days without a cell phone or email.

This is a tiny piece of what we had to enjoy everyday. Awesome. I love to camp and canoe.

Gearing up for the next series in July. We were going to go a completely different direction, but I have been reading about the OT prophets a bunch lately. I am so moved by their heart for their city and country.

The story of Hosea and Gomer always moves me so much. Gods undying love, grace, and compassion for people is overwhelming... So we are going to be inviting you to a wedding. The marriage of compassion and heartbreak.

Gods every present love for His creation.

BTW, dont miss this weekends service. The One Prayer series is great. check it out here. Pastor Steven Furctick will be speaking this week, from Elevation church in Charlotte.

1 comment:

Jason said...

Back in '99 I spont a week camping and canoeing at the Boundry Waters with some friends... what a great way to enjoy nature and recharge. Sounds like fun!