Friday, September 08, 2006

Sunday

Here it is Friday morning and I haven't posted all week. Someone should talk to me about this!

Sunday was Great! We had 102, and for a holiday weekend -Awesome. Things went really well, and we used our conference room at the new office for our afternoon team meeting! Very cool.

The sermon was number 4 in our 5 part series about being relevant to society. This weekend we are wrapping up with a sermon called Sit Where They Sit. It should be great. We are ramping up for the 24th when we are celebrating our one year birthday! Hurrah!

1 comment:

amain said...

Josh~ I just wanted to thank you for praying for Noreen Gosch on Sunday. I was in class with her son, Johnny, from 2nd-7th grade. We rode the bus together. And my heart breaks for her whenever I see her around town. She is an amazing woman of strength, and I just thank you for remembering her.